* Won 20 Grand Slam titles, only behind Rafael Nadal (22) and Novak Djokovic (21).
* Won 103 titles, just behind Jimmy Connors’ Open Era record of 109.
* Won 1,251 singles matches, second in the Open Era behind Connors’ 1,274.
* Most consecutive weeks at world number one (237).
* Oldest player to hold the number one ranking (36 years, 320 days).
* More Wimbledon titles for a men’s singles player (8).
* Oldest male player to win Wimbledon (35 years, 342 days in 2017).
* Never retired from a match in his career, having played 1,526 singles matches (W 1,251) and 223 doubles matches (W 131).
* Only player to have won two Grand Slam tournaments five times in a row – Wimbledon from 2003 to 2007 and the US Open from 2004 to 2008.
* Only player to reach 10 consecutive Grand Slam men’s finals (2005-06). He has made 31 finals in all, one behind Novak Djokovic’s record 32.
* Only player to have reached all four Grand Slam finals in the same calendar year three times (2006, 2007 and 2009).
* Holds Open Era record for longest winning streak on grass (65) and all-time record on hard court (56).
* Only male player to win at least 10 clay, grass and hard court titles.
* Won 24 consecutive finals on the ATP Tour (2003-05).
* Holds the record for the most titles (6) in the year-end circuit finals, which only feature players ranked in the top eight.