CAT Registration 2022: Documents Required
1. Scanned Marker Sheets from Class 10 – Marker Sheets from Class 10, 12, Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree, Diploma, Others.
You have successfully cast your vote
2. Document related to work experience.
3. Scanned passport photo and signature.
4. Other required documents as stated in the application process.
CAT Registration 2022: Application Fee
1. Candidates for General/Unreserved Categories – Rs 2300/-
2. SC, ST and OBC Candidates – Rs 1150/-
CAT Registration 2022: Educational Qualification
The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent cumulative grade point average (CGPA) to apply for CAT 2022. However, students belong to reserved category candidates – SC, ST or PWD category must have a minimum of 45 percent from a recognized institution.
The candidates can complete their 2022 CAT Registration Form by following these steps:-
Step 1. Visit the official website – iimcat.ac.in
Step 2. Click on the link for the CAT 2022 registration form.
Step 3. Register by providing basic details such as – contact number and email address etc.
Step 4. Login to the website with your registered credentials.
Step 5. Complete the CAT 2022 application form that will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6. Upload all required scanned copies of documents and certificates.
Step 7. Pay the application fee as applicable according to your category.
Step 8. Submit the CAT 2022 application form.
Step 9. Download the confirmation and print it for future reference.